Acupuncture Services Port Moody
A Traditional Chinese Medicine art, our acupuncture practitioners in Port Moody use fine, sterile needles that are inserted skillfully into your body to encourage healing.
Proven through empirical studies to modulate the release of hormone and neurotransmitters, Acupuncture also increases circulation to affected areas and assists with optimal functioning.
Acupuncture can assist with:
- Anxiety, Stress, and Depression
- Insomnia or alleviating general sleep issues
- Digestive issues
- Chronic pain
- Rheumatoid and Osteo arthritis
- Muscle and ligament injuries
- Menstruation irregularities
- Migraines and Headaches
Acupuncture Benefits Include:
- Increased circulation to promote healing
- Relaxing the nervous system to calm stress
- Relieving muscle tension
- Modulating the release of hormones and neurotransmitters
- Pain management
- Women’s health
- Skin disorders
- Mental health
All Workshop Acupuncture Treatments in Port Moody Include:
- A 30-45 minutes session with a practitioner that involves the insertion of needles, followed by a specific time to allow the body to fully integrate the benefits.
A variety of expert Acupuncture techniques, including electro-acupuncture, cupping, auricular, and scalp acupuncture.