Acupuncture Services Vancouver
A Traditional Chinese Medicine art, our acupuncture practitioners in Vancouver use very fine, sterile needles inserted skillfully into your body to stimulate healing.
Proven through various studies to modulate the release of hormone and neurotransmitters, it also increases circulation to affected areas to assist with optimal function.
Acupuncture can help with:
- Anxiety, Stress, Depression
- Insomnia or general sleep issues
- Digestive concerns
- Chronic pain
- Osteo and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle and ligament injuries
- Menstrual irregularities
Acupuncture Benefits Include:
- Increased circulation to promote healing
- Relaxes nervous system to calm stress
- Relieves muscle tension
- Modulates release of hormones and neurotransmitters
- Pain management
- Women’s health
- Skin disorders
- Mental health
All Workshop Acupuncture Treatments in Vancouver Include:
- Each session is usually 30-45 minutes and involves the insertion of needles followed by time for the body to fully integrate the benefits.
A variety of techniques and skills including electro-acupuncture, cupping, auricular and scalp acupuncture.