Chiropractic Services Vancouver
Our Chiropractors at our Vancouver, BC clinic are highly trained in the anatomy and neuromusculoskeletal structure of the body.
They have an in-depth knowledge of exercise physiology, strength and conditioning, rehabilitation and therapeutic exercises, manual and advanced soft tissue techniques to help relieve pain, restore function, and prevent future injuries.
Benefits of Chiropractic Treatment
Our team of Chiropractors in Vancouver, BC take a functional and biomechanical approach to assessing, diagnosing and managing neuromusculoskeletal conditions that range from work-related injuries to acute sports injuries.
Common injuries include:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Knee Pain
- Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Impingement
Workshop Vancouver ICBC Chiropractic Services
Our Chiropractors are certified professionals trained in the anatomy and neuromusculoskeletal structure of your body. They have an in-depth knowledge of exercise physiology, strength and conditioning, rehabilitation and therapeutic exercises, and manual and advanced soft tissue techniques to help relieve pain, restore function, and prevent future injuries after your accident.
What Workshop Chiropractors Offer:
- Our Doctors of Chiropractic (DC) have extensive experience helping their patients improve their symptoms, restore function and prevent future injuries.
- You will feel the difference in our approach, whether through our extended 1 on 1 sessions, our vast knowledge of manual therapy and exercise prescription, or our individual tailored treatment style.
All Workshop Vancouver treatments in include:
- An elaborate plan incorporating mobility, stability, strength and/or maintenance programs.
- A collaborative approach, working with the patient and other care providers to make sure the patient is receiving the most efficient and beneficial treatment plan that suits their lifestyle needs.