Kinesiology Services Port Moody
Our Kinesiologist team in Port Moody, BC is composed of movement specialists who focus on your injury-based reconditioning.
While they work alongside our therapist team, our Kinesiologist team will design a progressive exercise program specific to your type of injury to maintain the correction achieved during your physiotherapy treatment. Our main objective with our Kinesiologist team is your early return to normal activity as well as education aimed at making you familiar with exercise routines to pursue in order to make your final recovery long-lasting.
Benefits of Kinesiologist Treatment
Our team of Kinesiologists will help you improve on all aspects of your movement including mobility, flexibility, stability, strength, conditioning, and coordination. Our ultimate goal is to achieve an optimal recovery plan for you to foster resilience and prevent injury from reoccurring.
Common injuries we treat include:
- Motor vehicle accidents (ICBC)
- Work-related injuries
- Knee replacement(s)
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Long term disability
- Chronic pain
- Total ACL reconstruction surgery
- Increased athletic performance
Workshop Port Moody ICBC Kinesiology Services
Active rehab is designed to facilitate your recovery of soft tissue, joints, muscle, and the nervous system after your injuries through strength, conditioning and movement. Oversight by a Kinesiologist is essential to ensure you’re not only challenged appropriately, but that each movement and exercise is done properly and efficiently. Your Kinesiologist will set a baseline for a range of motion, flexibility, and strength and help you set goals. They will also design a customized treatment plan in help you efficiently achieve these goals.
What Workshop Port Moody Kinesiologists Offer:
- Highly personalized, one-on-one training sessions in Port Moody, BC
- Professional exercise therapy that is uniquely tailored to your health challenges. You’ll also benefit from getting back to the activities that you love as quickly as possible and will regain control over your physical health.
All Workshop treatments include:
- An elaborate one on one plan incorporating mobility, strength conditioning, and/or maintenance programs.
- Decrease in pain
- Weight loss
- Return to sports or recreation activities
- Increase in strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness
- Improved body mechanics and function
- Improved outlook, confidence and life satisfaction
- Exercise skills