Kinesiology Services Vancouver
Our Kinesiologist team in Vancouver, BC is composed of movement specialists that focus on injury-based reconditioning.
While they work alongside our therapist team, they will design a progressive exercise program specific to your type of injury in order to maintain the correction achieved during your physiotherapy treatment. Our main objective with our Kinesiologist team is our patient’s early return to normal activity as well as education aimed at making the patient familiar with exercise routines to pursue in order to make their final recovery last.
Benefits of Kinesiologist Treatment
Our team of Kinesiologists can help you improve on all aspects of your movement including mobility, flexibility, stability, strength, conditioning, and coordination all with the end goal to achieve an optimal recovery plan for you to foster resilience and prevent injury from reoccurring.
Common injuries include:
- Motor vehicle accidents (ICBC)
- Work-related injuries
- Knee replacement
- Lower back pain
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Long term disability
- Chronic pain
- Total ACL reconstruction surgery
- Increased athletic performance
Workshop Vancouver ICBC Kinesiology Services
Active rehab is designed to facilitate recovery of soft tissue, joints, muscle, and the nervous system after injuries through strength, conditioning and movement. Oversight by a kinesiologist is essential to make sure you’re not only challenged appropriately but that each movement and exercise is done properly and efficiently. Your Kinesiologist will set a baseline for a range of motion, flexibility, and strength and help you set goals, along with a treatment plan in order to most efficiently achieve these goals.
What Workshop Kinesiologists Offer:
- Our Kinesiologist team provides our clients in Vancouver, BC with highly personalized, one-on-one training sessions.
- You’ll receive professional exercise therapy uniquely tailored to your health challenges. You’ll also benefit from getting back to the activities that you love as quickly as possible and will be able to regain control over your physical health.
All Workshop treatments include:
- An elaborate one on one plan incorporating mobility, strength conditioning, and/or maintenance programs.
- Decrease in pain
- Weight loss
- Return to sports or recreation activities
- Increase in strength, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness
- Improved body mechanics and function
- Improved outlook, confidence and life satisfaction
- Exercise skills