Shockwave Therapy Services Vancouver
Shockwave Therapy, also known as ESWT is a highly effective, non surgical treatment method that can successfully address acute and chronic pain by sending strong mechanical pulses that penetrate tissue to stimulate cellular connective tissue healing.
Our Shockwave Therapy in Vancouver, BC works by helping to improve the regenerative potential, enhancing blood circulation and healing of damaged tissue. Its main assets are pain relief and mobility restoration.
Shockwave Therapy Treatments
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Patellar tendinopathy ( Jumper’s knee)
- Pulled muscles
- Myofascial trigger points
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Calcific tendinopathy
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Scar tissue
- Elbow epicondylitis ( tennis elbow/Golfers elbow)
- Shin Splints
- Rib hypomobility
- Stress fractures
- Ligament sprains
- Muscle and connective tissue injury
What Workshop Shockwave Therapy sessions offer:
A thorough assessment including detailed questions about your pain or injury and treatment goals.
- Physical tests- including Range of Motion (mobility and flexibility)
- Ligament and Joint stability
- Reflexes, Sensation
- Nerve Tests
- Palpation (which specific ligaments, bones, joints, tendons are tender to touch
These tests are designed to help your physiotherapist diagnose your pain or injury, and then determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
- Educational session with your therapist
- Manual therapy ( massage, soft tissue techniques, joint mobilization, stretching)